RunScribe is the most advanced running wearable, providing powerful kinematic metrics to help athletes understand their running mechanics and train like the pros.
To use this app, you’ll need:
• RunScribe footpods (available at www.runscribe.com)
• Android 4.4 (or higher) device with BLE
Once you've installed the RunScribe app, you can:
• Create your RunScribe account
• Update RunScribe footpods to the latest firmware
• Configure RunScribe for mount (heels or laces) and location (left or right shoe)
• Sync and upload your runs
• View your RunScribe dashboard and run detail
• Create and edit your RunScribe profile
Once RunScribe footpods are configured, you just go for a run and upload your data using the RunScribe app when you're done. After the runs are synced, access the full set of kinematic metrics and analysis tools in your RunScribe dashboard (www.runscribe.com).
* * * * * *
If you have any issues with the app, contact us via our community forum, accessible through your RunScribe account, or send us an email at email@example.com.
* * * * * *
RunScribe is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-22. The program can be installed on Android.
RunScribe (version 1.4.8) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.